The Glaisnock Jacket - Bayleaf
Our lightest full length hunting coat, the Glaisnock Jacket is the absolute pinnacle in technical hunting rainwear.
Ideal for the expedition hunter who is conscious of their overall pack weight, but who absolutely won't compromise on quality, performance or protection from the elements. The key to the Glaisnock's legendary performance is in it's technical X1-Tough fabric. An advanced 3-layer fabric which actively repels water, keeping the outer layer lighter, dryer and cleaner. A revolutionary 3-panel construction reduces unnecessary weight and enhances overall weatherproofness of the garment.
- Alpine twin adjustment hood with volume reducer for optimal fit and protection that won't restrict your vision
- Convenient silicone dotted shoulder grips to keep your pack or rifle secured
- Lowered hand warmer pockets with YKK aqua zips which won't get in the way of your hip belt
- Extra-long tail to sit on when glassing
- Advanced 3-panel construction reduces weight and enhances weatherproofness
- Large chest pocket with YKK aqua zip gives you weatherproof storage and access to your essential optics and electronics
- Articulated elbows provide enhanced comfort and maximum range of movement
- Internal YKK zipped internal pocket to keep electronics secure and protected from the elements
- Double storm flap and gutter to give extra weather protection to main YKK zip