The Halo was designed with input from Greg Duley (NZ Hunter Adventures) to be a lightweight, compact down bag that is capable of being warm above the snow-line in the Southern Alps. It is lightweight (standard size only 1kg), is just 6 litres when in its stuff sac and has an impressive comfort rating of -10°C.
The Halo has been constructed with the latest cutting-edge Nikwax 800 loft-power Hydrophobic down, which will retain loft throughout the night, despite body vapour moving through the down. The Nikwax waterproof-coated down also repels water should the bag get wet.
It is possible to boost performance beyond the -10 rating if you sleep in a Down or Primaloft jacket inside the Halo.
All Domex sleeping bags come with a 5 year warranty.
- Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
- Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
- Available in 2 sizes
- 5-year warranty
Comfort Rating -10°C Outer fabric 400T/20D polyester Lining 400T/20D polyester Filling 500g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose) Construction Box wall Zips 3/4 length, right hand Colour olive/charcoal
Weight 1.1kg Volume 6 litres Dimensions 220cm (length) x 82cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot)
Weight 1.0kg Volume 6 litres Dimensions 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot)